Super Bonus: Top 77 Superfoods for Healing - Food, Health & You - Comple...

Super Bonus: Top 77 Superfoods for Healing - Food, Health & You - Comple...






=======


This cutting edge 8 episode (and 4 bonus episodes) documentary series is the culmination of my life’s work up to this point.

Not only will viewers hear from me, but they will hear from incredible Doctors, Nutritionists, and other leading health experts from around the world who have shared with me their secret and proven methods to treat and prevent disease.

They will also hear from regular people who have had dramatic health improvements using natural disease preventions and lifestyle changes that big pharma drug companies and food companies don’t want anyone to know about.

I will also share my own journey with cancer, and what I did to change my life and make sure it would never come to haunt me again.

Viewers will be taken on a journey around the world to get direct access to life-saving information that most people will never have, which will allow them to lose weight, live longer, and prevent disease.

Super Bonus #4


All food is not equal and this incredible book makes it as easy as possible to choose foods that are going to fast track healing no matter what the condition might be.

In fact there is so much jam packed into this 50 page book it’s insane!


No comments:

Post a Comment